This is some text for the Hero image text bar.

We decided to drop Netflix last night. Because we can't find anything good to watch!

With 5 people in the house, someone is always watching Netflix. The only way I would cancel it is if money was getting really tight. We pay $15.99 for the 4 devices at once plan, which should tell you that it gets watched fairly often in my home between televisions, laptops, tablets and phones.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Guardian said:

With 5 people in the house, someone is always watching Netflix. The only way I would cancel it is if money was getting really tight. We pay $15.99 for the 4 devices at once plan, which should tell you that it gets watched fairly often in my home between televisions, laptops, tablets and phones.

Very nice, sounds like you are really getting your monies worth out of Netflix. Myself though, I don't think we watched it at all last month so there is no reason for us to keep paying for it. I would have no problem keeping it if we were even watching 1 TV show on it. But it would be crazy for me to keep paying for nothing other than just to have it.

• Like 1